Next IAM Cohorts launch Spring 2024!
IAM (The Integrated Adult Man)
A three-month men’s journey to connection, meaning and fun
Imagine, Gentlemen, having the freedom you felt as a kid, the adventure and discovery you enjoyed as a teen…
IAM is an engaging, interactive, three-month program that will help you:
- Create more meaningful connection with yourself and others
- Deepen intimate relationships
- Learn to easily navigate the often-misunderstood world of emotions
- Rediscover your playfulness and fun
- Reclaim your creativity and find new outlets and expressions
- Discover the power of conscious adulthood
These things haven’t gone away, they’ve just gone into hiding…
IAM – formerly known as The Integrated Adult Man – will help you find them and reignite your mojo by…
- Taking a deep, broad plunge into the world of the multidimensional self. (We are many things, but we are not two-dimensional! Our culture encourages us to cut off parts of ourselves in order to become “real men.” It’s no wonder so many of us are struggling.)
- Exploring – and dismantling – old messages received and absorbed earlier in the game. (We’ve all been bombarded with messages – useful and otherwise – from the get go. Seeing them in the light of day can change the choices we make…)
- Taking a courageous look at the role of wounding. (Hey, everybody’s got ‘em – and we’ll be looking at them from angles that will shed some very different light on your own experiences, allowing you to shift your perspectives in powerful ways…)
- Uncovering shadows – and the power hidden in them. (Ideas, images – even identities – can get swept under the rug and forgotten… And sometimes the things that got hidden away turn out to be valuable keys to our own power and potential…)
In other words, it’s a substantial, rigorous 3-Month adventure that will give you powerful tools to clarify, claim, create – and live – your own definition of manhood.
Here’s a brief video with a few words from previous IAM participants:
Irv Kooris was a participant in the very first IAM course in 2018. Because he now co-leads the course, he’s seen it from both sides!
Irv and Ken sat down in early August 2022 for a great conversation about their years of experience with IAM.
They promise not to drop too many spoilers…
Grab your favorite beverage and listen in.
Here’s how it works:
- Thirteen 90-Minute, interactive classes over three months – We’ll be meeting live over Zoom, so you’ll be able to see one another, ask questions and engage fully…
- Individual and small group assignments throughout. While there won’t be quizzes or tests, there will be plenty of rigorous work to do between classes that will keep you engaged and moving forward. Plus, you’ll get to know some truly extraordinary men…
- Class size will be limited to 12 participants – A smaller group to allow you to engage with the content – and one another – as much as possible…
Next Cohorts Launch Spring 2024.
Wednesday cohort meets:
- Wednesdays beginning March 27, 2024
- From 10:30 AM to 12 Noon Eastern US
- Thirteen 90-minute classes
- March 27 through July 3, 2024
Thursday cohort meets:
- Thursdays beginning March 28, 2024
- From 7:30 to 9:00 PM Eastern US
- Thirteen 90-minute classes
- March 28 through July 4, 2024
Register today and save $600! Experience the IAM Course for just $2,999!
An Important Note on IAM Payment Plans and Scholarships
Our commitment is, first and foremost, to the men called to the work of IAM.
That sounds great, but what does that even mean?
For one thing, it means that if we’re serious about creating a movement of conscious, integrated, adult men… well, we’d better walk our talk and take responsibility for getting the concepts, contexts, and tools of IAM out into the hearts and hands of men who want them – and into the world. Now.
That means that if a man is committed to digging in and participating fully in IAM, we’ll do whatever is necessary to meet and welcome him.
That means that if the full registration is too big a single bite, we’re more than happy to create a workable payment plan. If this is you, click here.
That also means that yes, if your circumstances are such that a scholarship is necessary, we’d love to have you with us! If this is you, click here.
Here’s what a few IAM grads have to say:
“Being part of a safe circle of men committed to making sense of masculinity and being a man was magic for me. Knowing that I could be vulnerable in an area that, for me, is sensitive and sometimes fraught gave me room to play and to be myself in new ways that opened up new doors to understanding myself and men in our culture.”
— David Andrews, Washington, DC
“This is just so amazing for me, as I approach another decade, learning and growing and really understanding all the different parts of me that created who I am today. And to be able to do a deep dive into that with other men is very powerful, sacred and special. It’s something I don’t want to stop doing. There was a level of openness, trust, transparency… Shame, guilt, rage, sexuality… We covered it all.”
— Irv Kooris, Atlanta, GA
“One important change for me as a result of my IAM experience was a bigger opening and deepening trust in other men, and sense of solidarity, and an acceptance that the task of helping transform toxic masculinity, doesn’t beget that I feel ashamed of being a man.”
— Nick Kettles, Aubertin, France